West Coast Family Constellation Residential Intensive Training In Marin County
This training will be an experiential learning experience. Participants will learn to navigate and resolve their own personal and systemic issues, along with acquiring skills to work with others. Our Focus will also be given to learning to work with the activation in the nervous system, self-regulation, cultivating presence and embodiment.
Participants will also learn about Constellation Work concepts, and for experienced constellation participants, there is a possibility to go on the advanced track.
The ultimate goal of the training is to reconnect to our life force that has been usurped by traumatic interruptions in our life and open the heart again to love and belonging. For more information about our training, go to Trauma Training.
The following pages on this website will also inform you of the theoretical concepts included in the training: Learning Program, Relational Constellations, SE Trauma Work, Somatic Psychology, and Sacred SoulWork
Heal Intimacy Wounds &
Live a More Embodied & Fuller Life
Healing Traumatized Hearts:
Theoretical Basics of Trauma & Bonding
Clearing Love Trauma Supports new connections: Connection to Ourselves, to our Body, to our own Heart & Soul, to our Family Soul, to Embodied Presence, to our surroundings & to the Universe.
What You will Learn:
Develop more Resiliency
Connecting with Ancestors
Tools to Heal Relationships
Accessing Resourcing Skills
Resolve & Metabolize Trauma
Deepening Embodiment Practices
Understand The Impact of Trauma
Increase Your Window of Tolerance
Release Trans-Generational Trauma
Experiential & Collaborative Learning
Reconnect to Internal Family Systems
Develop a deeper Connection with Soul
Learn to access the Body as Home Base
Access Essential Qualities as Resources
Power Point Presentations On the Theory
Become part of a like-minded Community
Access the Power Of Being Fully Present
Practice Facilitation Skills, after 6 months
Self-Regulation & Co-Regulation Practices
Theory of Trauma & Bonding, we will address:
Internal Family System Trauma
Multi-Generational Trauma Theory
Heal Ruptures between Self & Soul
Interrupted Reaching Out Dynamics
Release Trauma from Nervous System
We will include constellation themes such as: Family Conscience, Orders of love, Fate, The Informing Field, and The Art of Facilitating etc.
Orientation For Our part of The Intensive
We will approach the themes from the perspective of the influences in our bonding patterns, from the ancestors, our ego, our relationships, the body and essence, soul and the divine.
• Ancestors – We will look at systemic & trans-generational patterns we inherit from our families and entanglements with past events, which may have major influences on our current relationships.
• Personality – We will explore our personal history, ego, developmental issues and personal traumas, that limit us in life.
• Relational and Interpersonal – We will explore our ways of being in the world, along with our entanglements in relation to self and others, parents, partners and life relationships.
• Somatic & Embodiment – We will include awareness of landing home in our bodies, self-regulation, nervous system activation, the body as the gateway to the informing field.
• Transpersonal – We will deepen our connection to our essence, our soul, and to the sacred.
For questions related to this workshop, email us or call 805-563-0558.